Monday 11 November 2019

Languages Learning Story



Languages Learning Story


Write to describe what normally happens when you go to your
language class.  
Include details like
-who is your teacher
-what language you’re learning
-why you go to that language/why it’s important to you.
-how confident you feel in that language
-some of the things you’ve learnt this year
-highlights of this year in your language class


Every Tuesday I go to Cook island class with my teacher Abby.
  So in my Cook island class we start off by doing the worksheet
our teacher Abby gives us and then after we play a game in cook island 
like playing hangman and guessing the work in cook island and finish
of by playing the drums, but sometime Abby forgets to bring the drum
sticks and we don't get to play the drums and then we go back to class
. I go to Cook island language class because its my language and its
important to me because Its my culture and its good for me to learn
how to speak my language. I'm not quite confident in my language
because I don’t understand what the words mean. Sometimes I understand
but I also don't know how to pronounce the words. Some things that I’ve
learnt this year was the colours in Cook Island, basic words and
how to introduce ourselves and our family also  learning how to drumming,
dancing and learning to pronounce the words. My highlight of this year
in my language class was learning to pronounce the Cook Island words because I can learn to say a sentence in Cook Island.







No comments:

Post a Comment