Thursday 11 April 2019

My Choice Learning

                                                                         Kapahaka


 Kapa Haka is a thing that I love to do now because it’s all about culture and who you are.
It was the thing I loved ever since last year in kapa haka. I enjoyed it but when I first  started I
was not sure about it but I pushed through and I did. It takes a lot of effort. It was a challenge
for me. You need to be strong and disciplined when your kapa haka teacher matua Todd is there
he also is tall and maori. When you go to kapa haka you need to have  sharp actions and
a pukana face with a loud voice. There's also this song we just learnt and it called E ng iwi e.
It’s a maori song and I’m in  the junior kapa haka because there was too much kids in kapa
haka so we had to split into  two groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment